With over 130 years’ experience in the field, we are a well-established commercial estate agent in Thornton Cleveleys and its surrounds. Our service includes:
- Commercial building surveying
- Property management
- Lease consultancy
- Commercial property lettings
- Land development
We have a wealth of local knowledge that will help when it comes to assisting you with closing a deal or maintaining a property. We have a expansive list of clients and a can-do attitude meaning that no matter where you’re based, we can help close your deal fast.
Read more for a general overview of all our services.
Thornton Cleveleys Strategic Planning Consulting
This includes a variety of different services to help you. Our list is made up of:
- Land development and sales
- Residential land development
- Appraisals for developments
- Appraising or Analysing opportunities for developments
When it comes to land development, we realise that expertise is vital. With over a decade of combined experience, we are ready to help with our wealth of experience.
At Fisher Wrathall Commercial, we have partnered with many different clients and have established ourselves as leaders in Thornton Cleveleys and its surrounds. We apply lateral thinking to land opportunities and look for how to maximise its potential through the planning system. Our knowledge of Thornton Cleveleys and the surrounding area makes this easy, as we have an awareness of Thornton Cleveleys’s local district’s economic needs and local authority’s strategy.
if you are looking for commercial land suitable for housing, or land for start-ups you can be sure of expert and bespoke advice that is perfect for your plans.
Commercial Surveying in Thornton Cleveleys
As commercial estate agents in Thornton Cleveleys, we also offer building surveyors services. This is ideal for tenants, developers, and buyers.
Usually, we deliver our surveys within a few days of your enquiry. We also provide a range of services, including:
- Schedule of dilapidations – recommended for prospective tenants.
Making sure you get a record of the premises’ condition ensures that you are protected against potentially costly obligations at the end of the lease.
- Schedule of conditions – recommended for tenants and landords
From reinstating alterations, producing a Schedule of Repair and settling a claim we will handle this process in its entirety.
- Commercial Valuation – recommended for buyers.
Valuation by an experienced local valuer helps you to understand any differences in market between seemingly identical commercial properties.
This also applies to pension and SIPP properties, matrimonial properties, property inheritance, HMO developments and probate.
- Stage inspections – recommended for a developer.
We work with local developers of new-builds and conversion projects to provide purchasers with a warranty, thus ensuring their new home is built to the highest standard.
- Defect diagnosis – recommended for purchasers and homeowners.
- Refurbishment and repair – ideal for property owners, buyers, and developers.
- Pre-Lease Assessment – ideal for prospective tenants.
Property Management in Thornton Cleveleys
We can also provide management of commercial properties on behalf of landlords.
These management services will be dependent on the landlord’s portfolio and preferences, but our property management services include:
- Invoicing tenants, collecting rents and insurance premiums
- Handling payments to insurers, clients, etc.
- Dealing with the day-to-day and emergency repair work (e.g. equipment, fittings and plants)
- Paying any suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Producing any budgets, and overseeing and sending funds and information to the relevant property owners and accountants.
- Maintaining client ledgers and accounts.
- Preparing and submitting any client statements and supporting invoices in accordance to RICS account regulations
- Administering insurance
Lease Advisory in Thornton Cleveleys
Acting for tenants and commercial landlords around North Lancashire and South Cumbria (including Morecambe, Kendal, Windemere, Preston, Blackpool, Fylde Coast, and Carnforth), we offer a comprehensive array of services.
We can take care of rent reviews, lease reviews, and regears on a variety of properties, including residential property block management.
- Rent reviews – we offer advice on your historic and upcoming rent reviews, assist with maximising rent growth, or keep rent exposure manageable.
We can also help you serve section 25 or 26 notices, as well as any negotiations that arise as a result.
- Lease Advisory reading – advice can be offered on your current lease regarding repairing responsibilities and potential change of use.
- Rental Budgetary Advice – we offer this to both tenants and landlords, we can advise in regards to rent forecasting, and potential re-gearing of leases and rental growth opportunities.
Contact us today
For more information about how we as Commercial Estate Agents in Thornton Cleveleys can help you, give us a call at 01524 69922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of our expert and knowledgeable team will always be happy to help you understand what’s needed when managing your property.