Commercial Estate Agents in Garstang
With over a decade’s experience in the field, we are a well-established commercial estate agent in Garstang and the surrounding area. Our services include:
We have extensive local knowledge, that will benefit you when it comes to maintaining a property or closing on a deal. We have a positive, practical, and proactive work ethic, and a wide book of clients meaning that no matter where you’re based, we can help close your deal fast.
Read more for a general overview of all our services.
Strategic Planning Location in Garstang
This includes a wide range of different services. Our list includes the following:
- Land sales and development
- Residential land development
- Development appraisals
- Appraising and Analysing opportunities for developments
With land development, we realise that expertise is needed. With over 130 years of combined experience, we are confident we’re the right fit for your needs.
At Fisher Wrathall Commercial, we have collaborated with many different clients and have established ourselves as leaders in Garstang and the wider area. We employ rigour and lateral thinking to any land opportunities and using our planning system wish to maximise its potential to benefit you. Our knowledge of Garstang and the local area makes this easy, as we have a long history of working with Garstang’s local district’s economic needs and local authority’s strategy.
If you are looking for commercial land suitable for housing, or land for start-ups you can be sure of expert and bespoke advice that is ideal for your project.
Garstang Commercial Surveying
As commercial estate agents in Garstang, we also provide building surveyors services. This is ideal for tenants, developers, and buyers alike.
Usually, we deliver our surveys within a few days of your enquiry. We provide additional services, which include:
- Schedule of dilapidations – ideal for prospect tenants.
Making sure you get records of the premises’ condition ensures that you are protected against potentially costly obligations at the lease end.
- Schedule of conditions – ideal for landlords and tenants
From settling a claim, producing a robust Schedule of Repair, or reinstating alternations we will manage this process from start to finish.
- Commercial Valuation – ideal for buyers.
Valuation by an experienced local valuer can help you to identify any difference in the market between identical commercial properties.
This can also apply to pension and SIPP properties, HMO developments, probate, matrimonial, and inheritance properties.
- Stage inspections – recommended for a developer.
We work with local developers of new builds and conversion projects to provide purchasers with a warranty, to ensure their new home has been built to the highest standard.
- Defect diagnosis – recommended for purchasers and homeowners.
- Refurbishment and repair – recommended for buyers, property owners, and developers.
- Pre-Lease Assessment – ideal for prospective tenants.
Garstang Property Management
We can also manage commercial properties on behalf of landlords.
These management services are subject to the landlord’s portfolio and preferences. Our property management services include:
- Collecting rents, invoicing tenants and insurance premiums
- Making payments to clients, insurers, etc.
- Dealing with the day-to-day and emergency repair work (from any equipment, fittings and plants)
- Paying any suppliers, contractors, and other staff
- Producing any budgets, overseeing and sending funds and information to all property owners and any accountants.
- Maintaining ledgers and accounts.
- Preparation and submission of any client statements and supporting invoices in accordance to RICS account regulations
- Administering insurance
Garstang Lease Advisory
Acting for commercial landlords and tenants around North Lancashire and South Cumbria (including Morecambe, Kendal, Windemere, Preston, Blackpool, Fylde Coast, and Carnforth), we offer a variety of different services.
We can take care of rent reviews, lease reviews, and regears on a range of property types, including residential property block management.
- Rent reviews – we can provide advice on your historic and upcoming rent reviews, help to maximise rent growth or keep rent exposure low.
We also assist with serving section 25 or 26 notices and helping in any negotiations that arise from this.
- Lease Advisory reading – advice can be offered on any current lease in regards to repairing responsibilities or any potential change of use.
- Rental Budgetary Advice – offered to both tenants and landlords, we provide advice in regards to forecasting rents, potential re-gearing of leases and rental growth opportunities.
Contact us today
To find out more about how we as Commercial Estate Agents in Garstang can help you, contact us on 01524 69922 or email us at email@example.com. Members of our expert and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you discuss what’s needed when managing your property.