Commercial Estate Agents in Fulwood
With over a dacade’s experience, Fisher Wrathall Commercial are a long-established commercial estate agent in Fulwood and its surrounds. Our services include:
We have a wealth of local knowledge that will help when it comes to assisting you with closing a deal or maintaining a property. We have a positive, practical, and proactive work ethic, and a wide book of clients meaning that no matter where you’re based, we can help close your deal fast.
Read more for a general overview of all our services.
Strategic Planning Location in Fulwood
This includes a wide range of different services. Our list is made up of the below:
- Land development and sales
- Residential land development
- Development appraisals
- Analysing and appraising opportunities for developments
With land developing, we understand that expertise is key. With over a decade of combined experience, we are ready to help with our wealth of experience.
At Fisher Wrathall Commercial, we have collaborated with many different clients and have established ourselves as leaders in Fulwood and the surrounding area. We apply lateral thinking to land opportunities and look for how to maximise its potential through the planning system. Our knowledge of Fulwood and the surrounding areas makes this easy, as we have a long history of working with Fulwood’s local district’s economic requirements and authority’s strategy.
if you are looking for land for start ups or commercial land suitable for housing you can be sure of expert and bespoke advice that is perfect for your needs.
Fulwood Commercial Surveying
As commercial estate agents in Fulwood, we provide building surveyors services. This is ideal for tenants, developers, or buyers.
Our surveys are typically available within a few days of your initial enquiry. We also provide a range of services, including:
- Schedule of dilapidations – ideal for prospect tenants.
Ensuring you get records of the condition of the premises ensures that you are suitably protected against potentially costly obligations at the end of the lease.
- Schedule of conditions – ideal for a landlord or tenant
From settling any claim claims, producing a Schedule of Repair, or reinstating alternations we will manage this process in its entirety.
- Commercial Valuation – recommended for buyers.
Valuation by an experienced valuer who knows the area helps you to understand any differences in market between identical commercial properties.
This also applies to pension or SIPP properties, HMO developments, probate, matrimonial and inheritance properties.
- Stage inspections – ideal for a developer.
We work with local developers who handle conversion projects and new builds to to provide warranty to purchasers, to ensure their property has been built to the highest standards.
- Defect diagnosis – ideal for purchaser or homeowner.
- Refurbishment and repair – recommended for buyers, developers and property owners.
- Pre-Lease Assessment – recommended for prospective tenants.
Property Management in Fulwood
We can also provide management of a commercial property on behalf of landlords.
Our management services depend on the landlord’s portfolio and preferences, but our property management services includes:
- Collecting rent, invoicing tenants and insurance premiums
- Making payments to clients, insurers, and others
- Dealing with daily and emergency repair work (from any equipment, fittings and plants)
- Paying contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Creating budgets, overseeing and sending funds and info to all property owners and accountants.
- Updating ledgers and accounts.
- Preparation and submission of any client statements and supporting invoices in accordance to RICS regulations
- Administering insurance on the landord’s behalf
Lease Advisory in Fulwood
Working with commercial landlords and tenants across South Cumbria and North Lancashire (including Morecambe, Kendal, Windemere, Preston, Blackpool, Fylde Coast, and Carnforth), we offer a wide range of services.
We can take care of rent reviews, lease reviews, and regears on many different property types, including residential property block management.
- Rent reviews – we offer advice on any upcoming or historic rent reviews, assist with maximise rent growth, or keep rent exposure manageable.
We also assist with serving section 25 or 26 notices, as well as supportinh any negotiations that arise from this.
- Lease Advisory reading – we can advise on any current lease inregards to repairing responsibilities or potential change of use.
- Rental Budgetary Advice – this is offred to both landlords and tenants, we can advise in regards to rent forcasting, potential lease re-gear and rental growth opportunities.
Contact us today
To find out more about how we as Commercial Estate Agents in Fulwood can help you, call us on 01524 69922 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of our expert and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you understand the requirements of managing your property.